In this episode Steve and Ray talk about living free from the fear of rejection based upon performance. Should we focus on how to avoid sin? Are we just sinners saved by grace? Should sin even be an issue for a believer in Jesus? Steve and Ray discuss trusting in God’s love and the ironic consequences of trying to avoid sin. Join in the conversation! We would love to interact with you here or on the Facebook page!
Welcome to Beyond the Box. This is a place where any question can be asked, no topic is off-limits, and we just "think out loud" about life outside the bounds of institutional religion.
Subscribe to Beyond the Box
Leave an Audio Comment
Click the widget above, enter the number you wish to call from, and Google Voice will call you and connect you to our voicemail where you can leave an audio comment. Or just call (626) 24-NO-BOX (626-246-6269)to reach our voicemail.
- Judy Gale: This is SO HELPFUL!!!
- Judy Gale: My idea submission is for Raborn and Steve to resurrect the BtB podcast! Just fast-forwa rd to where you...
- Judy Gale: REALLY MISS YOU, STEVE AND RABORN!!!! !! ~JUDY
- Marion Lee: Hi…j ust wondering if you are or intend to do more podcasts?? It has been quite some time since I...
- Stacey Littlefield: Ray and Steve, I’ve been going through some challengin g theologica l ideas over the past...