In this episode Ray is joined once again by Brian McLaren for a discussion about Brian’s newest book Naked Spirituality: A Life With God In 12 Simple Words. Brian shares about the four seasons of the spiritual life and helps us understand that, just as in a song, it’s not about getting to the end, but rather about getting the most out of each season we walk through with our Father. Make sure to visit BrianMcLaren.net and check out Brian’s book Naked Spirituality: A Life With God In 12 Simple Words. Thanks so much Brian for taking the time to share your insights and your walk with God with us!
Welcome to Beyond the Box. This is a place where any question can be asked, no topic is off-limits, and we just "think out loud" about life outside the bounds of institutional religion.
Subscribe to Beyond the Box
Leave an Audio Comment
Click the widget above, enter the number you wish to call from, and Google Voice will call you and connect you to our voicemail where you can leave an audio comment. Or just call (626) 24-NO-BOX (626-246-6269)to reach our voicemail.
- Brenna: Can I get the list of books you recommende d?
- ngie Powr-Disney: It was the Holy Spirit that led me on this search. I have been questionin g all but the words of...
- Susan: Wow! I had decided to go to the beginning of the podcast and start from there (have been listening to the...
- Dawn: I miss you guys. Wish you could do more frequent podcasts.
- Matteo Masiello: How about interviews with people from other faith traditions , other Christians who are more tradi...