In this episode Ray is joined once again by Brian McLaren for a discussion about Brian’s newest book Naked Spirituality: A Life With God In 12 Simple Words. Brian shares about the four seasons of the spiritual life and helps us understand that, just as in a song, it’s not about getting to the end, but rather about getting the most out of each season we walk through with our Father. Make sure to visit BrianMcLaren.net and check out Brian’s book Naked Spirituality: A Life With God In 12 Simple Words. Thanks so much Brian for taking the time to share your insights and your walk with God with us!
Welcome to Beyond the Box. This is a place where any question can be asked, no topic is off-limits, and we just "think out loud" about life outside the bounds of institutional religion.
Subscribe to Beyond the Box
Leave an Audio Comment
Click the widget above, enter the number you wish to call from, and Google Voice will call you and connect you to our voicemail where you can leave an audio comment. Or just call (626) 24-NO-BOX (626-246-6269)to reach our voicemail.
- Judy Gale: This is SO HELPFUL!!!
- Judy Gale: My idea submission is for Raborn and Steve to resurrect the BtB podcast! Just fast-forwa rd to where you...
- Judy Gale: REALLY MISS YOU, STEVE AND RABORN!!!! !! ~JUDY
- Marion Lee: Hi…j ust wondering if you are or intend to do more podcasts?? It has been quite some time since I...
- Stacey Littlefield: Ray and Steve, I’ve been going through some challengin g theologica l ideas over the past...