In this conversation Ray is joined by Dr. Tripp York for a discussion about Christian nonviolence and the book A Faith Not Worth Fighting For: Addressing Commonly Asked Questions about Christian Nonviolence. Tripp helps us sort through some of the most difficult questions posed to Christian pacifists as found in the book. A Faith Not Worth Fighting For is one of the best resources to come out on the topic of Christian nonviolence, and a must-read for both Christian pacifists and those who are interested in the topic . Thanks Tripp for sharing your heart, your thoughts, and your time with us!
Welcome to Beyond the Box. This is a place where any question can be asked, no topic is off-limits, and we just "think out loud" about life outside the bounds of institutional religion.
Subscribe to Beyond the Box
Leave an Audio Comment
Click the widget above, enter the number you wish to call from, and Google Voice will call you and connect you to our voicemail where you can leave an audio comment. Or just call (626) 24-NO-BOX (626-246-6269)to reach our voicemail.
- Judy Gale: This is SO HELPFUL!!!
- Judy Gale: My idea submission is for Raborn and Steve to resurrect the BtB podcast! Just fast-forwa rd to where you...
- Judy Gale: REALLY MISS YOU, STEVE AND RABORN!!!! !! ~JUDY
- Marion Lee: Hi…j ust wondering if you are or intend to do more podcasts?? It has been quite some time since I...
- Stacey Littlefield: Ray and Steve, I’ve been going through some challengin g theologica l ideas over the past...