In this episode Ray is joined by Michael Hardin and Brad Jersak for a discussion on “the satan”. Who is the satan? What is the satan? Does a personal devil exist, or is satan an anthropological entity? These questions and more are addressed in this in-depth conversation on the nature of evil, and it just might be WORSE than you think! Thank you to both Michael and Brad for taking the time to share their hearts and thoughts with us! Check out the book mentioned in this episode Understanding Spiritual Warfare: Four Views to read more about the ongoing debate about the nature of evil.
Welcome to Beyond the Box. This is a place where any question can be asked, no topic is off-limits, and we just "think out loud" about life outside the bounds of institutional religion.
Subscribe to Beyond the Box
Leave an Audio Comment
Click the widget above, enter the number you wish to call from, and Google Voice will call you and connect you to our voicemail where you can leave an audio comment. Or just call (626) 24-NO-BOX (626-246-6269)to reach our voicemail.
- Karl: “Chr istianity& #8217;s exclusive grip on ChristR 21; seems like a nebulous way of stating that Jesus...
- Brenna: Can I get the list of books you recommende d?
- ngie Powr-Disney: It was the Holy Spirit that led me on this search. I have been questionin g all but the words of...
- Susan: Wow! I had decided to go to the beginning of the podcast and start from there (have been listening to the...
- Dawn: I miss you guys. Wish you could do more frequent podcasts.