In this episode Ray is joined by Michael Hardin and Brad Jersak for a discussion on “the satan”. Who is the satan? What is the satan? Does a personal devil exist, or is satan an anthropological entity? These questions and more are addressed in this in-depth conversation on the nature of evil, and it just might be WORSE than you think! Thank you to both Michael and Brad for taking the time to share their hearts and thoughts with us! Check out the book mentioned in this episode Understanding Spiritual Warfare: Four Views to read more about the ongoing debate about the nature of evil.
Welcome to Beyond the Box. This is a place where any question can be asked, no topic is off-limits, and we just "think out loud" about life outside the bounds of institutional religion.
Subscribe to Beyond the Box
Leave an Audio Comment
Click the widget above, enter the number you wish to call from, and Google Voice will call you and connect you to our voicemail where you can leave an audio comment. Or just call (626) 24-NO-BOX (626-246-6269)to reach our voicemail.
- Judy Gale: This is SO HELPFUL!!!
- Judy Gale: My idea submission is for Raborn and Steve to resurrect the BtB podcast! Just fast-forwa rd to where you...
- Judy Gale: REALLY MISS YOU, STEVE AND RABORN!!!! !! ~JUDY
- Marion Lee: Hi…j ust wondering if you are or intend to do more podcasts?? It has been quite some time since I...
- Stacey Littlefield: Ray and Steve, I’ve been going through some challengin g theologica l ideas over the past...