In this episode Ray is joined by author and fellow “Beyond the Boxer”, Jamie Arpin-Ricci, for a discussion about intentional community, issues of justice, Francis of Assisi, and his book The Cost of Community. Join us as we chat about living in community, radical hospitality, co-housing, “shoulds”, and a lot more! Check out Jamie’s book The Cost of Community, and visit his website http://missional.ca/ for some great information about Christ and community. Thanks for taking the time to hang out with us, Jamie!
Welcome to Beyond the Box. This is a place where any question can be asked, no topic is off-limits, and we just "think out loud" about life outside the bounds of institutional religion.
Subscribe to Beyond the Box
Leave an Audio Comment
Click the widget above, enter the number you wish to call from, and Google Voice will call you and connect you to our voicemail where you can leave an audio comment. Or just call (626) 24-NO-BOX (626-246-6269)to reach our voicemail.
- Brenna: Can I get the list of books you recommende d?
- ngie Powr-Disney: It was the Holy Spirit that led me on this search. I have been questionin g all but the words of...
- Susan: Wow! I had decided to go to the beginning of the podcast and start from there (have been listening to the...
- Dawn: I miss you guys. Wish you could do more frequent podcasts.
- Matteo Masiello: How about interviews with people from other faith traditions , other Christians who are more tradi...