In this episode Ray is joined by Jim Palmer for an exhilarating discussion about spirituality, suffering, and being human. Jim has a knack for making otherwise ethereal, spiritual concepts feel both meaningful and practical. He believes that the spiritual life is something to be embraced by everyone instead of a gift reserved for gurus and experts. Join Ray and Jim for this great discussion about life, spirituality, being human, and much more! Make sure to check out Jim’s newest book Notes From (Over) the Edge: Unmasking the Truth to End Your Suffering, and visit his website http://jimpalmerblog.com/. Thanks for taking the time to share your heart with us, Jim!
Welcome to Beyond the Box. This is a place where any question can be asked, no topic is off-limits, and we just "think out loud" about life outside the bounds of institutional religion.
Subscribe to Beyond the Box
Leave an Audio Comment
Click the widget above, enter the number you wish to call from, and Google Voice will call you and connect you to our voicemail where you can leave an audio comment. Or just call (626) 24-NO-BOX (626-246-6269)to reach our voicemail.
- Judy Gale: This is SO HELPFUL!!!
- Judy Gale: My idea submission is for Raborn and Steve to resurrect the BtB podcast! Just fast-forwa rd to where you...
- Judy Gale: REALLY MISS YOU, STEVE AND RABORN!!!! !! ~JUDY
- Marion Lee: Hi…j ust wondering if you are or intend to do more podcasts?? It has been quite some time since I...
- Stacey Littlefield: Ray and Steve, I’ve been going through some challengin g theologica l ideas over the past...